The Whole Megillah is proud to once again host the monthly Jewish Book Carnival!
Let’s start off with exciting news from the Jewish Book Council — it has recently launched a new website and now offers readers the opportunity to sign up for a weekly email, featuring an image of each book it reviewed online that week with a link to the review.
And now for this month’s links:
- The Jewish Book Council shares two posts from its ProsenPeople blog:
- The Book of Life’s Canadian Correspondent Anne Dublin interviews author and filmmaker David Bezmogis in David Bezmozgis and The Free World
- Ann Koffsky shares a holiday craft project from one of her books with Chanukah Activity – Shamash Holder
- My Machberet’s Erika Dreifus reflects on My Year in Jewish Books
- On her blog, Rhapsody in Books, Jill Broderick reviews The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman
- From the Jewish Journal J Street Zionist, Jonathan Kirsch shares his review of A New Voice for Israel by Jeremy Ben-Ami
- Linda Wertheimer recommends nine books for Hanukkah, one for each candle that will be lit on the last nigh, in Make Hanukkah a Literary Fest: My Jewish Book List for 2011
- The Whole Megillah presents a cyber-roundtable with the author-editor-illustration team that made The Doll Shop Downstairs and its sequel, The Cats in the Doll Shop, possible and a book review of a new favorite, The Berlin Boxing Club, by Robert Sharenow
Pingback: Needle in the Bookstacks » Warm up with good blog
Thanks for hosting the Jewish Book Carnival, Barbara! This is a great roundup!
Pingback: Jewish Literary Links for Shabbat | ErikaDreifus.com
Pingback: A List of Lists: 2011′s Notable Jewish Books | ErikaDreifus.com