Here are this month’s links:
- On My Machberet, Erika Dreifus hosts Molly Antopol, author of the story collection The UnAmericans, for a Q&A.
- On the Jewish Book Council’s “The Prosen People,” Eve Harris provides a glimpse into the Charedi School System in England, which served as the inspiration for her debut novel The Marrying of Chani Kaufman.
- On Another Side to the Story, Sandor Schuman blogs on Sister Lillian Harrington’s Midrash.
- JewishBoston.com blogs about The Veterans of History by Mitchell Silver as a fresh look at Jewish history for young adults.
- The Whole Megillah offers a guest post by memoirist Nancy K. Miller on “My Memoirs Made Me Jewish, or How Jewish Is Enough?”
- Susan’s Literary Review provides a review of Visible City by Tova Mirvis and Invisible Wall by Harry Bernstein.