Come January 25, 2015, I’ll be offering a six-week online fiction. We’ll be using a combination of Google Drive and a private Facebook page to learn and practice elements of fictional craft:
- Point of view
The class will include critique of 15 pages of manuscript.
Why you should enroll in this class
- It’s online, so no need to drive anywhere
- You’ll get to practice each element of craft in a safe, no-risk environment
- You’ll get individualized feedback
- You’ll learn from the masters, because we’ll be reading one short story each week and evaluating the author’s technique
- It can get you started on that short story or novel
- It’s taught by a university professor and published fiction author
Complete the contact form to confirm your interest. The cost is $300, payable by check or PayPal.