Finally, a restorative workshop for writers!
You know you have them–every writer does.
The drawer of manuscripts you want to revise but you’re not sure what they need. The box of SASEs under the bed with rejection slips still inside. The folder of stories on your computer you’ve never finished.
Now’s the time to dig them out and bring them to a restorative workshop with an author-editor team that specializes in manuscript rescue! We’ll show you how to identify what isn’t working and how to fix it.
Our time together will help you…
- Recognize the red flags in your manuscripts
- Begin revising a manuscript of your choice with expert and peer consultations
- Apply these principles to your other manuscripts when you return home.
One low price $795 (until May 1 and $875 thereafter) brings you…
- Complete workshop, Sunday afternoon through Wednesday morning
- Meals, Sunday dinner through Wednesday breakfast
- Lodging at Hampshire College
To register, just click on the orange “BUY” button at the right-hand top of your screen or visit our EventBrite site.
Bonus! Optional opportunity to visit one of these Amherst attractions
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- National Yiddish Book Center
- Emily Dickinson House
Your workshop faculty…
Barbara Krasner is the award-winning author of hundreds of magazine articles, children’s books, and adult fiction and poetry. She teaches creative writing at William Paterson University and works one-on-one with writers to help them shape their fiction and nonfiction manuscripts.
Paula Morrow is an editor of books, stories, articles, and poems for all audiences from preschool to adult. Longtime editor at Cricket Magazine Group and Cricket Books, she has also packaged books for McGraw-Hill and Scholastic. She is currently a Senior Editor at Schoolwide.