Some quick things:
- Another editorial request for revisions came in last week for my Ethel Rosenberg bio in verse. I worked on them over the weekend and submitted. Now to work on photos and photo permissions.
- I finally finished typing up one of my Displaced Persons “stories.” This one clocks in at more than 13,000 words. A story? A novella? A novel wannabe?
- If you’re attending the 2021 Association of Jewish Libraries conference, I’ll be speaking at the Author Showcase Monday night.
- One of my essays has been published at The Manifest-Station, “Why the Kosher Butcher’s Daughter Made Ham Sandwiches.”
- Still looking for best practices: Those of you using Scrivener, especially for the PC, what’s been your experience?