Some very quick things:
- Nearly two weeks ago I took a little class on using Instagram. Mostly I’ve been using it to find new photographs of my two granddaughters. But last night I found a message to me from Consequence Forum, a literary magazine publisher that published a short story of mine in 2021 that the editor was nominating it for a Pushcart Prize. I’m so glad I found that message! Now I have three fiction nominations and one poetry. Whoo-hoo!
- If anyone is interested in participating in a Holocaust writing group, where we write to timed prompts using the Amherst Writers & Artists method, please comment below or send an email to barbaradkrasner(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Found this review of Ethel’s Song from the Historical Novel Society.
- New writing workshops for March have been posted. They include Writing Family History, Writing the Past, Using Photographs to Craft Story, and Short Shrift: Writing the Short Story. In all I use the Amherst Writers & Artists method of writing to timed prompts.
- Last chance! The Mercer County Holocaust, Genocide & Human Rights Education Center hosts a new webinar on February 22, featuring Dr. Eliyana Adler of Penn State University.
Have a good week!